Few years back I dislocated my knee and blocked one of the veins feeding my foot. As a result this happened. So yes. I have the world’s longest scar.
A vivid scar was left on Dennis Nilsen after he was slashed in Wormwood Scrubs prison, London by a fellow inmate shortly before he was jailed for life in 1983.
Keloid removal, suture porn
#samppavoncyborg #anetavoncyborg #sutures #scar #keloid #stitches #wound #bme #bodmod #brisbane #bodymod #bodymods #bodymodification #bmezine #bodmods #bodyart
Ben Selby, 30, stepped in to try and stop a man and a woman fighting in a nightclub in Bournemouth, Dorset, when he was attacked. Mr Selby spotted the man cut the woman’s arm with a knife during the argument and ran over to help but slipped and fell at the feet of the attacker. The man then sliced Mr Selby’s face from his eye down to below his chin with the blade.
Photo credit: Jon Beal/BNPS
German academic fraternity fencing tho now that is hxcx its not even an actual sport its an ‘honor’ thing and the whole point is to walk away with visible wounds and scars
A little history of my scars
1. age 18, my very first scars. originally cut by me with a scalpel. at 19 I had the late Nate Hudson in Portland brand over them again.
2. age 22, skin removal autopsy cut by Brian Decker out of Brooklyn. fresh and freshly healed.
3. and 4. age 24, three tiny scars on each side and the third line below my original scars on my chest. cut by Simone Kross during bdsm session.
5. age 25, exaggerated C section scar on lower abdomen cut by Brian Decker.
6. age 26, long slash marks across chest and side cut by Brian Decker.
dude this is cool as fuck
i took off my tiny bandages cause I got sick of em
check out my gross scar
The SCAR Project is a series of large-scale portraits of young breast cancer survivors shot by fashion photographer David Jay. Primarily an awareness raising campaign, The SCAR Project puts a raw, unflinching face on early onset breast cancer while paying tribute to the courage and spirit of so many brave young women.
Dedicated to the more than 10,000 women under the age of 40 who will be diagnosed this year alone, The SCAR Project is an exercise in awareness, hope, reflection and healing.
Now HERE’S a good goddamn glimpse at breast cancer. Fuck your “save second base” bullshit. -C
Burn victims with scar contracture along the jaw and neck.
The Art and Science of Burn Care by John A. Boswick, Jr.